Monday, October 5, 2009

A friend told me

Good evening Llano County American Bald Eagle watchers! I have not yet made a trip back out to the nest since I was out there a couple of weeks ago! Been pretty busy this past couple weeks! The week that I did go to the nest I had to get ready for a grand opening on my new business which is the TJ's Place! Then this past week we had a missionary conference at our church that was from Sunday morning through Wednesday night!

Today I talked to a friend of mine that is from Mason Tx. We had a pretty long conversation just shooting the breeze of what has happened since the last time we talked! Well pretty close to the end of our conversation, he asked me if I had been to the eagles nest lately? I told him no I haven't been out there in the past couple of weeks now. Anyway he told me that his sister, and brother-n-law came through there a couple of days ago, and they did see the eagles there at the nest!

I'm gonna be planning a trip in a couple of days! It just have to depend on what the weather does. I am really enjoying this wet weather that we are getting! I have been praying for wet weather for awhile, and I believe it is long over due! I know that God doesn't answer all prayers right away. But if you pray in season, and believe, and have alittle bit of patience your prayer will get through.

No comments: